2021 BECE Registration Steps, 2021 BECE Examination Timetable. This is to inform the general public that the 2021 BECE sales of form are out! and the registration will commence from Tuesday 30th March 2021 to Monday 24th May 2021.
You will learn on this page how to register your candidates for 2021 BECE, when is the 2021 BECE exam starting, BECE exam fees, and how to check BECE 2021 results.
The National Examination Council (NECO) usually conducts an exam for the students in the final year of their Junior Secondary School (JSS3) which is known as the Basic Educational Certificate Examination (BECE).
This is the exam that candidates in the final year of a Junior Secondary School (JSS3) write before entering the Senior Secondary School. The BECE certificate replaces the Primary School’s first leaving certificate.
Furthermore, the BECE grading system reads; A is for Distinction, B for Upper Credit, C is for Lower Credit while D means fail. However, it is important to note that Schools must register not less than 20 candidates for the BECE internal.
When is the 2021 BECE Exam Starting
The 2021 BECE for the JSS3 exam date is not yet out. We shall inform you when to download the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) timetable on pdf when is out.
The 2021 BECE Exam fees; the 2021 BECE exam fees approved by NECO are as follows; Registration fee is four thousand Naira, for late registration is one thousand Naira, to Re-sit exam is one thousand Naira and for correction of Name is two thousand five hundred Naira.
2021 BECE Registration Steps and How to Register for 2020 BECE
The 2021 BECE registration will be both OFFLINE and ONLINE. There is no more manual
registration form. The manual registration entries have been replaced with offline entries of
candidates’ registration data.
Here we shall be teaching you the 2021 BECE registration steps. Below is the step-by-step method to register for the 2020 BECE.
- You either download the offline app from NECO or obtain an offline app DVD from NECO.
- Then you install the app on your personal computer or laptop.
- Capture candidates biodata and subjects with CA1, CA2
- Go to the NECO State office to validate your candidate’s data.
- Kindly upload the candidate’s picture and then you log in online and make payment.
- Synchronize candidate’s data online to generate exam numbers.
How to Check BECE 2021 Results
To check BECE 2020 results, follow the below-outlined steps;
- Use already purchase token or
- Purchase token through an account (go to www.neco.gov.ng to create an account).
- Visit neco.gov.ng to check the result.
- Enter exam details and view your results.
Please kindly share this article with your friends via our social media platform.