2020 ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering) Programme. Apply for the 2020 ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering) Programme. ExxonMobil Nigeria is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2020 Graduate Internship Engineering Programme.
Upstream Nigeria Internship
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
2020 ExxonMobil Nigeria Internship Eligibility
To qualify for the internship programme, you must be an eligible candidate. Below are the eligibility criteria for all interested applicants.
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1). Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in the following engineering disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer Engineering, and other related engineering disciplines.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a master’s degree no earlier than 2018.
Documents to upload includes:
The following documents to upload for the 2020 ExxonMonbile Graduate Internship Programme are:
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA.
- An updated resume.
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation.
- Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom.
- Alternative Location: Nigeria: Eket || Nigeria: Lagos.
- Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Engineering.
How To Apply
To apply for the 2020 ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship, kindly click on APPLY NOW to start your application.
Note that your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email and No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Please kindly share this opportunity with your friends.