2021 NCEE Registration Guide, NCEE Registration Fee, and NCEE Exam Date is what we shall be discussing on this page. This is to inform all parents or guardians that the National Common Entrance Examination Registration for there is currently ongoing.
NCEE Registration Fees
- Registration Fee – N2,500
- Walt-in – N4,500
- Correction of a name – N2,500
Payment Code – 83043
Note that Payments for all items with payment-code should be made through the NECO payment platform on http://payments.neco.gov.ng/
NCEE 2020 Exam Date
The 2020 National Common Entrance Examination Date has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 17th October 2020. All intending applicants into the Unity Colleges (JSS1) are advice to commence full preparation for the forth coming examination.
2021 NCEE Registration Guideline
The 2021 NCEE Registration guideline for the National Common Entrance Examination. Follow the steps below to register your candidates. The five steps to register candidates include;
To create an account and activate the account, make a payment, register the candidates, and print candidate photocard.
How To Create an Account on NCEE Registration Portal
- To register an account on NCEE portal, visit the NCEE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Then tap on the Register Here.
- Enter your full name (Surname, First and Middle name), phone number, active email address, a strong password, and confirm the password in the account form and then click on Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided when creating the account.
- Click on the verification link sent to you by NCEE to activate your account.
How To Login To Your NCEE Account
To login to your NCEE account, kindly follow the below steps;
- Go to the NCEE official website, the NCEE website address is https://www.neco.gov.ng.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login icon below.
How To Make Payment For NCEE Candidate Registration
To make payment for the NCEE candidate(s) registration. It is necessary you make payment for the number(s) of the candidate(s) that you want to register for the NCEE.
Below are the guidelines steps to adhere to when you want to make a payment for registration.
- Firstly, log in to your account with your email or phone number and password
- Click on make a payment button.
- Enter the total number of registration quota want to buy.
- Make payment by clicking on the checkbox.
- Accept the terms and conditions applied, then click the proceed button. This will redirect you to Remita, confirm your details, and click on submit.
- Choose your preferred payment method on the Remita, and then click the Submit button.
- The quota will be generated immediately the payment is successful.
How to Register Candidates for the NCEE
For a candidate to qualify for the National Common Entrance Examination, the person must register for the NCEE. We shall teach you steps on how to register for the NCEE below;
- Go to the official NCEE portal and log in to your account.
- Click on Add Candidate on the dashboard.
- On the registration form, fill all the information required on the NCEE Registration Form.
- Upload the candidate photo (Passport.
- Fill the Parent/Guardian information then tick the checkbox accepting that the child is in Primary 6.
- A congratulatory showing that your registration is successful will be shown.
How To Print a Candidate (NCEE) Photocard
To print a candidate photocard. Login to your account, on the dashboard, click on the candidates, and then tap on the three (…) menu button to view the photocard. Afterward, click on the print photo card to print.
Note the following; Albinols and blind candidates will be allowed for an extra 30 minutes at the end of each paper. Also, blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR customized braille sheet for the examination.
Please kindly share it through the social platforms below.