2020 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Registration & Requirements. This post is majorly about the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020! Nigeria Immigration 2020 Registration Guide, and Nigeria Immigration 2020 Requirments. How to Apply for the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment.
Therefore, qualified candidates are hereby advised to submit their applications to Nigeria Immigration Services! for the recruitment into either the Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Cadre.
Meanwhile, the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment application started on the 13th of March 2020! Also, the application portal will end in 4weeks from the day the Nigeria Immigration recruitment began.
The Nigeria Immigration 2020 Recruitment Requirments
Below are the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements you need to know before you commence the registration;
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Acceptable age is 18-30 years while doctors and pharmacists are 35 years.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN).
- The applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- An applicant would be required to pass a drug test.
- You must not be less than 1.65m for males and females 1.60m.
- You must present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The chest measurement of applicants must not be less than 0.87m.
- The applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
Applicants with any of the Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture.
- Hunched Back.
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf).
- Gross malformation of teeth.
- Limb Legs.
- Amputation of any part of the Physical Body.
- Medical Challenges.
- Bow Legs.
- Knocked Knees.
- Flat foot.
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb).
- Defective EyeSight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness).
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned.
Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply.
Computer Based Test CBT: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
2020 Nigeria Immigration Service Registration
To register for the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, kindly follow the steps-by-steps below;
- Log on to https://www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Select either Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Cadre based on your qualifications.
- Click on view vacancies.
- On the specific job requirements, click on apply for this job.
- You will be directed to a registration page to create an account.
- Fill the create account form and click on create an account.
- A verification link will be sent to your mail.
- Open your mail and click on the link to confirm that you own the email.
- Then you can now continue our registration.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Please kindly share it.