MTN global graduate development programme is for young, energetic, and hardworking graduates! That is between 20 to 26 years of age! with passion, ambition, and dedication to drive the ideals and goals of the company. This MTN global graduate development programme is basically for South Africans.
The aim of this MTN global graduate development programme is to provide you with a quick career path! and the opportunity to effect a change in your environment. In the programme, you will be the privilege to have high-level business exposure, so as to gain experience in all the areas of the organization.
Also, the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal developments through the MTN Global Leadership & Career team! as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centers, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
MTN Graduate Development Programme Requirements
The requirements for this program are;
- Any of these eleven disciplines will be considered (Risk Management, Data Science, Marketing, Mathematics, Information Technology, Investment, Finance, Information System, Computer Science, Actuarial Science)
- Candidates must have working right in South Africa
- And you must be less than 27 years old
- You must a first degree or it’s equivalent
- Complete your qualification before the 3oth March 2021
- Must have an aggregate of at least 65 percent.
- You must have not less than 25 months of experience and it must be full time working experience.
These are skills that will be considered when accepting applications from candidates;
Behavioral Competencies; (Adaptability, Initiative, Energy, Proactivity and Self-Motivation, Teamwork, Relationship Building, Client Focus, Continuous Learning).
Technical Competencies; (Client Service communication)
Professional Tools; (Excel, Microsoft, and Powerpoint)
Below are what this program will be offering to her candidates;
- Structured Training
- Structured Personal Development
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity