The Online Registration for 2021 WAEC GCE Private Candidate Second Series. 2021 WASSCE GCE for Private candidates – second series Registration Form Is Out. The West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates – Second Series registration is ongoing. The 2021 WASSCE registration will close on September 30th, 2021.
Meanwhile the online registration date for the WAEC GCE (WASSCE) 2021 Private Candidate – Second Series has commenced. Interested candidates should start his or her registration because the form is out! You can visit the registration portal to register for the WAEC 2021 WASSCE GCE for Private Candidate – Second Series.
However, this page will provide you with all the necessary information about the 2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates – Second Series Registration date, how to register for the exam, examination timetable, and general guidelines.
The WASSCE Second Series for Private Candidate is for candidates that did not register for the WAEC WASSCE private candidate first series. Or the WASSCE for school candidates. So ensure you register for this Second Series 20201 WASSCE for Private Candidates.
When is the 2021 WAEC GCE Registration Second Series Exam Date?
The West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE)! Private Candidates- Second Series always hold between August and September yearly. All you need to do is to bookmark this page for the latest updates about the WASSCE private candidate’s second series exam timetable/date.
When Is WAEC GCE 2021 Second Series Registration Starting?
The registration date for the WAEC GCE 2021 Private Candidate – Second Series is out and it will close on 30th September, 2021. We shall update you when the WASSCE 2021 Private Candidate – Second Series registration commences. The earlier announced registration date will no longer hold due to some development! surrounding the conduct of the examination which are being sorted out.
A new date for the commencement of registration for the examination will be official soon.
2021 WAEC GCE Private Candidate – Second Series Online Registration
The WASSCE for Private Candidate- 2021 Second series registration form will be online, once you receive your registration PIN after making payment for the registration form.
Kindly log on to https://www.waeconline.org.ng for your registration. Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software.
Click here to download if you have a fingerprint scanner or visit any Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints. Ensure your Surname, First name, and other names are captured using the software
2021 WAEC GCE Second Series Examination Timetable
The 2021 WASSCE WAEC GCE for Private Candidates – Second Series examination timetable is not yet out. We shall update you when the examination timetable is out. Please kindly bookmark this page for the latest update.
Below is the 2020 WAEC GCE Private Candidate Second Series Examination Timetable
Candidates will have the chance to register for the examination as Walk-in candidates after the close of entries. If they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s), they wish to write. The fee for the walk-in candidates is Twenty Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only.
Completion of Registration
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card, as evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination.
The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card and only a digital personal scanner should be used for the fingerprint registration. Note candidates with special needs will also register online but they will state their challenges e.g low vision, speech, blind, spastic, etc.
Mode of Payment for WASSCE Second Series
Candidates are to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred, and Fifty Naira (N13,950) Only at any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD. Also, candidates are to pay a commission fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500) to the banks or accredited agents. The banks are as follows;
- Access Bank Plc
- Access (Diamond)
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- The registration fee is not refundable.
- You are to print the examination Timetable at the completion of the registration.
- Ensure you study the regulations, syllabuses, and examination timetable which can be download from the WAEC website using the registration PIN.
- You must wear mufti to the examination hall and with no arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is highly prohibited in exam halls.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination halls with mobile phone(s) and /or any other electrical gadget(s) will have his or her entire result canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in the candidate’s particulars.
- Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- All candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email and telephone number(s) during registration.
WASSCE Passport Photograph Requirements
The criteria or requirements for the WASSCE passport photographs.
- The passport must be of good quality in either black, white, or color.
- Must be JPEG File only 275 by 314 pixels with 72 dbi resolution and with a contrasting background.
- There must be no obstructive items such as headgears, caps, sunglasses, veils, etc.
Note that the submission of a defaced or a poor-quality photograph by a candidate would automatically invalidate the entry of the candidate.