A Chevron company, an operator of the NNPC/Chevron joint venture is inviting qualified Nigerian students! to her annual (2020) national university scholarship awards. The application for the 2020 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards has commenced! and the closing date is on Saturday, December 5th, 2021.
The official statements read, Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is the broad-based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with a specialty in educational funds management, the award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs, and communities.
Requirements and Criteria
- Only applicants that studied the following courses will be considered; Computer Science, Geology/Geophysics/Geoinformatics, Agricultural Science, Business Administration/Economics Law, Accountancy, Environmental Studies/Surveying, Mass Communication/Journalism, and Architecture
- Applicants must be in his/her second year on or before the 2018/2019 academic session.
- You must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary university.
- To certify your claim, kindly upload all the scanned copies of your documents.
- For full-time applicants, you must have a total CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade.
- A minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting
- For applicants with a disability, you must have a total CGGPA of 2.5 in a 5 -grade
Document To Upload are;
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
How To Apply for 2020 NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
Below are the steps to apply for the scholarship;
- Click Here To Apply
- Sign up for an account if you are a new user while already a user should click on login.
- You then proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Make sure that the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Application is without any charges or cost.
Click Here for more information