The chase freedom unlimited credit card is a beginner-friendly credit card. It has incredible offers, such as Awarding 1.5% on cashback for every $1 spent on a purchase and 5% on every travel expense made through ultimate rewards.
The credit card has been able to stand out due to the cashback feature it has. You earn a %3 cashback on dining purchases and a %5 cash back on travel purchases, while you earn %1.5 cashback on all other forms of purchases.
Advantages of Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
These are some of the benefits of chase freedom’s unlimited card over other cards.
- You don’t have to pay annual fees
- You have the best cashback tastes around.
- You can decide to pair with other cards like ultimate rewards and so on.
- You can convert your cashback to buy an Ultimate prize.
- It has a minimum of 1.5% cashback on every product.
- It has a high value when paired with a premium purchase card
- There are no annual fees.
- A foreign transaction fee is charged if the card is used abroad.
Read Also: How To Monetize Fb Page
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card/ Freedom Flex Card
These are some of the benefits of using chase freedom unlimited card over Freedom flex card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited card
- There is no spending limit.
- There is a 1.5%cash back on every dollar spent or Eligible purchases.
- 3% cashback for the restaurant.
- 5% cashback on travel purchase utilizing ultimate chase rewards channel.
Chase Freedom Flex card.
- There is a 5% cashback on each spending.
How to redeem cashback with Chase Freedom Unlimited card
There are several ways to save cashback; here are some of the following methods.
- Cash Back can be redeemed through the ultimate rewards portal(Where you can use the cashback to get cards on Amazon )
- Cashback can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- They both don’t have annual fees and 0% into APR
Why Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card.
There are several benefit of chase freedom’s unlimited credit card
- No annual fee- If you are battling with annual fees with another card, then I think you would consider chase freedom with a full credit card. It has several bonuses with no annual fee payment. Whether used sparingly or always. There is a bonus for you.
- 0% into APR- The card also included 0% into a purchase and balance transfer for one month; that is amazing, right. These are reasons I would recommend Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card to anyone.
- No limit to redemption-Any amount can be redeemed with chase freedom’s unlimited credit card. You can save as low as $0.01 for a statement credit with your credit card bill, but with other cards, you have to wait till your cashback is $25 before you can redeem it
- Easier to get/qualify for The card is easier to get than other credit cards.
How to increase your chase rewards.
This is a simple trick to increase your chase rewards.
- Combination of two chase cards:This will double your ultimate points, preferably a cashback card and a travel card; buying goods with a higher rewards rate will help increase your chase rewards.
Learn more by clicking on this link
A chase freedom unlimited credit card has many benefits and is preferable for a newbie who wants to try out a credit card.
If you want to learn more about this, you can click on this link