Telegram is the second most used online messaging application in the world after WhatsApp. It is an alternative to Whatsapp but has more great features than Whatsapp. It is fast, free, secure and has unlimited storage capacity for your files and media. To Create a Telegram Channel or Create a Telegram Group, you must first have a Telegram Account.
To create a Telegram Account is not a difficult thing to do! You can learn all the step by step on How To Create A Telegram Account on your PC, Android, iPhones or Windows device. A Telegram channel is a tool for broadcasting or sending your message to unlimited audiences or selected people.
Meanwhile, a Telegram Group is a group of members either add through contacts by the admin or joined through an invite. A Telegram group can accommodate up to 200000 members. A group is a forum where information, teachings can be reached to all members of the group. Below we shall show you the features of a Telegram channel and group.
What are the Features of a Telegram Channel?
The features of a Telegram channel are;
- In a Telegram channel, you will be able to know the number of members that see or view a post.
- When you delete a post published in a Telegram channel, that post will be removed from the channel and no other members will have access to the post.
- The owner or admin of the channel can only add the first 200 people to the channel.
- Another feature of the Telegram channel is that it allows a limited number of people.
- The only person that can share a post or content in the Telegram channel is the admin of the channel.
What are the Features of a Telegram Group?
The features of a Telegram Group are;
- A Telegram group does not allow you to know the number of people that have read a post or content.
- The owner or admin of the group can either add a member through his contact list or via the group invite link.
- When a member deletes a post in the group, other people in the group will see the post.
- In a Telegram group, every member of the group can share a post or article.
- A Telegram group can add up to 200000 members.
How To Create A Telegram Channel
To create a Telegram Channel is easy and simple. All you need to do is to follow the steps outlined below.
- The first thing you need to do is to CREATE A TELEGRAM ACCOUNT
- On your device click on the Telegram icon to Open
- Then tap on the three-line on the top-right side of the page.
- Click on New Channel
- Enter your Channel name, that is the name people we use to search for your channel
- Describe your channel, this is optional.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top-left of the page.
- Select either a private channel or a public channel. Choose Private Channel if you want people to find your channel during a search or Public Channel only available for people you invited
- Click on the checkmark at the top right side of the page.
- Invite people through their contacts that you have. As the owner of the channel, you can only first 200 people, then your members can add others.
- Then click on the checkmark to confirm the invite.
- Now you have successfully created a Telegram Channel.
How To Create A Telegram Group
To create a Telegram group is easy and simple. All you need to do is to follow the steps outlined below.
- Download the Telegram Apps to your device
- Open your Telegram account on your device.
- Tap on the three-line at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the New Group icon.
- Select names on your contact that you want to add to the New Group.
- After that tap on the arrow pointer below the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the group name and photo. Tap on the blue checkmark below the screen.
At this point that the group has been created, you can manage the permissions of the members, by tapping on the group name, long-press the contact you want to change the permissions, then select among promote, user permission and admin.
You can also learn How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently if you have any good reason to do so.
Below are Articles you may want to Read.