Create an Instagram Business Account (Professional Instagram Account). Promote and market your business and brands through Instagram Business Account. This article is a beginner’s guide that will teach you the step by step method on how you can conveniently and easily create an Instagram Business Account on your own.
The world is going digital and with the advancement in technology! In the last decades, social media platforms had made a great impact on the marketing of brands and businesses globally. This day’s people market their business via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Emails, Instagram, etc.
We are going to show you how you can create an Instagram business account. Which is one of the social media tools that can be used in promoting businesses and brands to more people. Instagram’s monthly account active users are about one billion and that makes it a perfect platform to promote your business and brands.
How To Create An Instagram Business Account
Before we show you how to create an Instagram business account or Professional Instagram account. A Facebook business account page is one of the criteria to create an Instagram business account. Therefore it is very important you create a Facebook business account.
If you have a Facebook business account before or you just created one now then proceed below to learn the steps to have an Instagram business account.
- Download and Install an Instagram App on your phone.
- Open either Google play store or Apple store on your Android or iPhone mobile device.
- On the search box, type Instagram and click on install.
- After downloading and installing the Instagram app, tap on Open.
- You can either create a personal Instagram or business Instagram profile.
- Enter your email address (use personal mail address for a personal Instagram account while business mail for a business Instagram account), username and password.
- For an Instagram business account, click on add a photo to add your profile picture or a logo that will describe your business or brand. Click on save to save all your information.
- Now start following other businesses or brands that are similar or related to your type of business.
- To complete your profile, click on your profile and tap on edit my profile. Write a short bio detail about your business or brands, enter your contact and mobile phone number, also your website URL.
Now to set up or create a business Instagram account, all you have to do is to;
- Tap on the Instagram app on your device.
- Click on the image icon at the bottom-extreme right of the page.
- Tap on the Edit Profile.
- Flip to the bottom of the page and click on Try Instagram Business Tools.
- Connect your Facebook business account to your Instagram business account to enable you to use all the features available to businesses.
- Enter your contact information, details and business category.
- Kindly follow all other details and click Done.
Read other Related Articles Below