The importance of creating and having a Google account in today’s world cannot be over-emphasize. Considering the fact that there are a lot of things to do online which requires having a Google account. Therefore this article on Google account! basic steps on how to create a new Google account is necessary
Do you have a smartphone; Android or iPhones? or you have an iPad or PC and you can tap into the power of the network. Then this article will help you and enlighten you the more. There so many things that you cannot do online if you don’t have a Google account they include;
- You can not create a Youtube account without first creating a Google account. This means there is no way you can watch or download music or movie video.
- No google account no Gmail sign up. Now you see how important a Google account is, Gmail account being rank number one mail service provider. This also you won’t send or receive emails from your friends or business associates.
- If you are the type that likes to download google apps from Google play store! Then you must create an account and begin to access all this
- Google Docs, Google App, Google Calendar, Google Chromebooks, Google picture, drive, etc without having a Google account, you can not enjoy all the Google services mentioned here.
So you know see why I said earlier that Google account is very important to create! if you must benefit from all the services of Google has. With Google account, you can send and receive messages through Gmail.
Now that you have known the importance of Google account in today’s online platform, I guess you can wait to have one right? And you so much ready to begin to create an account without any further delay. Without further delay, we shall quickly show you the basic steps on how to create a Google Account n your androids and PC.
Basic Steps to Create a Google Account on Androids Devices
To create a Google account on Androids phones is very easy and simple. Below is the simple and basic step to create a Google account on your android phones.
- Launch to your smartphone and open the settings
- Click on account and tap Google
- Tap to create an account, enter the name you want your account to bear. We recommend you use your real name.
- Enter your birthdate, you must be above 13 years in some countries. Then to have Google Pay or credit cards the minimum age required is 18 years.
- Choose your gender which is always optional and click next.
- At this stage, you will have to type your username. Should in any way the username is not in existence, google will indicate that to you and then you type another username. Once your username is confirmed, click next
- Type your password and make sure it is strong contains all Google criteria for a strong password. Re-type the password to confirm it. Write it down somewhere so as not to forget it and also keep it save.
- Choose either to add your phone number or not. Your phone number helps Google to recover your account and also helps people to find you.
- Next is to click on I agree with Google terms and conditions, ensure you read this through and understand what it entails.
- At this point, you have successfully created a Google account and you can now have access to all Google account services.
How To Create Google Account on Laptops or Desktop
For those that have laptops or desktops, you can also create a google account in your personal computers. All you need to do is to follow the simple and well-explained steps below.
- Open your browser and click on Google Account
- Fill in all the information on the create your Google account form. Your name, username, password, re-type the password to confirm and then tap on Next.
- Enter your date of birth and Gender. Note you must not be less than 13 years old and to have google pay or credit card you must be above 18.
- Choose either to enter your phone number or alternative email for verification when you forgot your password and recovery purposes. Then click next.
- Click I agree to Google terms and condition and your Google account is ready to use on your PC, Laptops or desktop. Congratulations.