How To Become An Access Bank POS CLOSA Agent Banking. Like every other bank and other agency banking institutions! Access bank has introduced a mobile agent banking known as Access Bank POS CLOSA Agent Banking. This is in line with the vision of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to increase the inclusion of unbanked and under-served populace mostly in the rural area that have no access to the Bank.
However, to achieve this task of Financial inclusion service of underserved and unbanked Nigerian populace! mostly in the rural area. Access bank wants to partner with you as the Bank (Access) mobile banking agent! that will provide financial services to the people and also earn an income through incentives and commissions.
More so, as an authorized Access agent banking, you can provide Access bank financial services very easily and fast! with either the Access Bank Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals or Mobile Phones. Now we shall show you all you need to become a registered and certified Access Agent Banking.
Who is An Access CLOSA Agent?
An Access CLOSA agent is a registered and certified individual that provides financial inclusion services for people on behalf of Access Bank. You can identify an Access CLOSA agent with the branded Access CLOSA signage! See the List of Agents and Agent Location
You can either become any of the following Access CLOSA agent;
- Unregistered business – Individuals
- Registered businesses – Limited liability companies, Sole proprietorships, Partnerships, Cooperative societies
- Corporates with retail chains / large distribution network
What are the Functions of An Access CLOSA Agent
The function or responsibilities of a CLOSA agent includes the following;
- Funds Transfer
- Cash Withdrawals
- Airtime Purchase
- Bill Payments
- Account Opening
- Cash Deposits
Below are the advantages or benefits of either an agent or an individual.
- As an agent, you will make extra income.
- Banking services right at your doorstep.
- No queues.
- Transactions are PIN protected.
- Services are available to both Access Bank and other Bank customers.
- Access to funds anytime even after banking hours (weekends and public holidays).
- Save the cost of going to the branch or ATM.
To become an agent, you must meet below minimum criteria;
- You must have a visible business location, must be accessible.
- Provide a minimum working capital of N50,000.
- Any means of identification such as Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID, card
- Get your business registration documents for corporate bodies
How To Become Access Agent Banking
To become an Access CLOSA POS agent is very simple and easy. However, you must ensure that all you meet up the requirement listed above. Then, the next thing you will have to do is to visit any Access Bank branch nearest to you! Go to the customer service stands and fill the Access CLOSA POS agent Form.
How do I get Access Bank POS
- After registration, visit any of the access bank branches.
- Go to the customer care section.
- Collect the POS request form, fill it, and submit back to them.
- You will be contacted when it is ready.