Outlook mail account helps you to connect, organized and get things done very easily and fast. Hotmail is also known as the Outlook Microsoft account. Outlook mail account is owned by Microsoft and the mail account has been redesigned and developed with great features for easy use.
If you have signed up a Hotmail account before, then you don’t need to create an Outlook mail account as both are the same. Outlook or Hotmail email account is one of the most used email services after Yahoo mail and Gmail. This post is basically for people that don’t know how to create a free Hotmail email account. This article will guide you on the step-by-step to signup a Microsoft Outlook email account.
To create a Hotmail or Outlook email account is absolutely free and does not require any skills to do. It is very easy and simple. However, some personal details and information will be required to complete the signing up of an outlook mail account. Before we go into creating the Outlook account, lets us look at its features.
Features of Hotmail/Outlook Email Account
Outlook mail has some awesome features that made it one of the most popular mail service provider in the world. Some of the features are as follows;
- Outlook email has a calendar feature that helps you to keep track of your meetings and appointment.
- You can send, receive and manage your email with Outlook account.
- Interact and chat with your friends and colleagues on Outlook account skype features.
- Outlook mail provides you with office tools to work with such as word office, PowerPoint, and excel.
- It also protects your privacy and keeps your inbox free of clutter.
How To Create A Free Outlook Email Account
Follow the below steps to create a free outlook email account;
- Log on to http://www.outlook.com
- Click on Create a free account at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email name and click next.
- Create a password and click next.
- Enter your first name and surname, then click next.
- Select your country/region and choose your date of birth.
- Choose your country code and enter your phone number.
- Click send code, enter the code sent to your phone and click next.
- It will redirect to your outlook mail inbox.
- Congratulations you have successfully created a Free Outlook mail account.
How To Sign in Outlook Mail Account
To sign in to your outlook mail account, follow the below steps;
- Open your browser and click on www.outlook.com.
- Click on Sign in at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email, phone number or skype and click next.
- Enter your password and click next.