How To Create A Twitter Account. Have you tried creating a personal or business Twitter Account? did you succeed in creating one? however, in this article, you will be learning the easy way to create a Twitter Account for both your personal or business account.
Having an account with Twitter is one of the ways to remain connected with friends and business partners online, also it helps to build your business growth.
Twitter Account being one of the largest media online networks in the world after Facebook provides you with the avenue to tell the world who you are, what you do and your product and services.
How To Create A Twitter Account
Now, we are about to learn how to create a Twitter Account with an image explanation, ensure you stay on this page for you to understand the process and how it works.
- Click on this Link, Official Twitter Homepage to take you to the official website, where you will start the process of creating your account.
- Click on the Sign Up Button
- Create Your Twitter Account: Fill in your personal name or business name that you want to use for the account, you can either use your active and functional phone number or email, then you tap Next.
- Click on Sign Up to Create your Account
- Enter the Verification Code: A verification code consist of numbers will be sent to your email or mobile number, whichever one that you used to create your account, kindly enter the code inside the box.
- Create your Account Password: At this point, you are required to create a strong password for security and privacy reasons, ensure you keep it secret. Your password must not pass eight digit characters or number, then you click on Next.
- Select profile photo: Here you will need to choose a profile photo, this will depend on the type of account you are creating, for a personal account you can put your personal picture but for a business account, your picture will describe your brand.
Now that have your account created, the next thing is to go to the edit profile, to edit your profile and select who to follow. You can start enjoying your Twitter account.
Read also>>>How to Create a Facebook Account