NECO 2020/2021 June/July Examination Timetable For SSCE Is Out. The examination timetable for the 2020 June/July Senior Secondary Certificate Examination is out. The examination will commence from Monday 5th October to 14th November 2020.
This is good news for all the students waiting to hear when the 2020 June/July Senior Secondary School examination will commence. The Federal Government through the National Examination Council has the examination timetable.
Therefore, candidates are to commence intensive lessons in preparations for the SSCE examination. Also, all candidates, teachers, and invigilators are to slightly adhere to all COVID-19 measures.
The National Examination Council (NECO) is a body that organizes the examination for Secondary Schools, for both SSS3, JSS3, and National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) for students that want to attend Federal Unity Colleges.
There are two kinds of NECO examination for SSCE, which is classified as internal and external examination. The external exam is called the NECO GCE, this is mostly for those that are not in school. While the internal exam is for School candidates.
2020 NECO June/July Examination Timetable
Schools For Candidates Should Note The Following
- For Physical Education And Auto Mechanics Practical Paper I; French, Music, And Arabic Paper IV, The specific venues for the examination should be confirmed from NECO State offices.
- Practical in Sciences, Stenography, Computer Studies, and Data Processing can be in sets where the number of candidates is large and the equipment cannot go round.
- Visual Arts Paper Iv [Creative Design] should be given to candidates at least one week before the examination date.
- Welding and Fabrication, Engineering Craft practice should be given to candidates at least three weeks before the examination date.
- Nigerian languages (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Efik, And Ibibio) include the literature aspect.
- Albinos and Blind candidates Must be given an extra 30 minutes of time in all subjects.
- Blind candidates must make use of the NECO supplied OBR customized braille sheet for the examination.
- Dyeing And Bleaching 1B, Photography 1B, Painting And Decoration 1B, Printing Craft Practice 1B, Leather Goods Manufacturing And Repair 1B, should be given to candidates at least two weeks before the commencement of the examination date.
- The use of a scientific calculator is allowed.
- The use of a Programmable calculator or any programmable device is highly prohibited.
- Bringing GSM into the examination hall is not allowed.