Do you know how to delete an Instagram account? If you want to have your Instagram account gets ride off, then you are in the right place. We shall be discussing and showing you, the tips on how to delete an Instagram account.
Well, it has been on record that many users are becoming skeptical about using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so many more. The much time spent and the abuse of the platform is some of the reasons why users are asking for how to delete the account.
However, it is very important that before taking such decision to delete your Instagram account, that you understand the outcome of such act, it should be something you have thought about and made up your mind to do.
Tips on How to Delete an Instagram Account
Before we go into the content proper, It is important to note that, when you delete the account, you will lose everything including your photos, videos, posts, likes, followers and profile.
Note that when your account is deleted, you will not be able to recover it back and your password and username will be permanently erased.
Now that you have got to know the outcome when you delete your account, let’s get straight to the business of the content, tips on to get rid of your Instagram account.
Follow the tips below to delete your account;
- Don’t go through your Instagram app (it can’t work), log in to your account through the Instagram website.
- Click on Instagram account delete request to land you on the delete your Instagram account page.
- Select the reason why you want your account deleted from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and option to permanently delete your account will show.
- Finally, click on permanently delete my account, to have your Instagram account deleted.
Read also, How to Delete Facebook Account
Comment below and kindly share if you find this content helpful.