WASSCE for School Candidate 2022/2023 Registration Form Is Out? The WASSCCE is basically for students who are already in SS3. The West African Senior Secondary School Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates always takes place between May/June annually.
Please be informed that the period of CASS upload has been extended to April 25, 2021. while Online Registration for WASSCE for School Candidates, 2021 has also been extended to April 30, 2021.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has officially released the date for the offline and online registration! of the 2021/2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates.
2022 WASSCE For School Candidates Registration Date
The West African Examination Council (WASSCE) has floated entries for the e-registration of candidates for WASSCE for school candidates, 2021! The offline registration is from February 15, 2021, to April 25, 2021. While online registration is from March 16, 2021, to April 30, 2021.
WASSCE For School Candidates 2022 Examination Date and Timetable
The West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination date is not yet out. We shall be the first to update you when the date for the WASSCE will be released officially by WAEC. Also, the 2021 examination timetable for WASSCE for school candidates is not yet out.
Payment Procedure for WASSCE for School Candidates 2022
Schools are to follow the below payment procedure;
- Schools are to visit WAEC offices in their area of jurisdiction to complete a Remittance form and get approval from their States Ministry of Education for the Numer of Candidates they intend to register and also obtain the endorsement of the WAEC Branch Controllers or Zonal Coordinators in their States.
- They (schools) should proceed to make their payments for the WASSCE (SC) 2021 in multiple of N13, 950 through NIBSS EILLSPAY in all the Banks listed below; Fidelity, FCMB, Union Bank, Access Bank, Polaris, Stanbic Bank, Standard Chartered, Unity Bank, Ecobank, GTB, Sterling, Zenith, Access Diamond, Heritage, First Bank, UBA, WEMA, and Jaiz
- Each School should quote their Schools Centre number as UNIQUE ID at the Bank
- The Print out collected after payment should be taken to WAEC Office for collection of registration PIN, after which they should proceed with the online registration.
WASSCE For School Candidates Online Registration Form
To register for the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School candidates;
- Kindly open your browser and click on https://www.waeconline.org.ng/
- Select WASSCE for School Candidate
- If you don’t have an account yet, click on create account
- Enter your Registration PIN and click verify
- Follow the procedures and complete the WASSCE registration online
Please help and share this post.